You can tell right away if a website is professionally designed. It looks clean and polished, modern, and up-to-date. The site engages visitors by using social media tools, regularly updated blogs, and lots of interesting, interactive content. In fact, its content has just the right mix of text, images, and videos. The site navigation is easy to follow. All pages load blasting-fast. Everything is intuitive and you find what you’re looking for in just a few clicks. No time is wasted on “figuring things out”.
This is the kind of user experience that will turn your web visitors into your loyal, long-term customers.
The same principle will apply no matter what kind of business or operation you run be it a ministry, a small contracting business, a church, or a bank.
Components of Successful Website Design
The user experience described above is a result of a carefully implemented strategy. Here are several critical components:
- Professional website design. Absolutely a “must have”. If the site does not look credible, everything else is irrelevant.
- Interactivity. Websites are no longer electronic versions of an old brochure. Modern websites engage users and allow them to interact.
- Engagement/Social Media. Your visitors expect to engage with your business. Give them the tools! Have a regularly updated blog, integrate your Facebook and Twitter accounts right into the website’s design etc.
- Speed. Your pages need to load fast. Slow-loading pages will not only disengage your audience but also penalize your ranking in the search engines.
- Search engine optimization. Clean code, well-organized content, and effective optimization techniques will drive your site up in rank on the search engines.
We can create this kind of experience for your visitors on your website. Check out our portfolio to see examples of what we’ve done for businesses, banks, educational institutions, non-profit organizations and churches. Testimonials from our customers speak for themselves.
Interested? Contact us and let us show you how we can turn your vision into an amazing website!