You’ve no doubt heard the terms “search engine optimization” (SEO), “internet marketing”, and “search engine marketing” (SEM). These terms can get confusing fast. So, before we proceed, let’s clarify what search engine optimization really is. In a nutshell, SEO is a set of methods and techniques used for driving up your website’s ranking in the top search engine. SEO is important for 2 reasons:
- Most of your online visitors will find your website via search engines. It is essential that your website appear on the first few pages of the search engine results for all relevant searches.
- It is free. Yes, we are not kidding. Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Bing, and other search engines will be more than happy to send you traffic absolutely free. In the long run, any search engine optimization effort you make to get higher rankings (your position in the search results), will pay off handsomely with a continual flow of free traffic from the search engines.
Our approach to Search Engine Optimization
- Long-term solution vs. short-term fix. We consider search engine marketing a long-term, strategic initiative. It might take a while for a new website to establish its online “reputation” and get listed. If you are in need of a short-term, immediate fix, you should consider launching a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign.
- We use only “white hat” techniques. We don’t use questionable tactics that are equivalent to “spam” in the SEO world. Search engines have very specific guidelines and we are careful to abide by them.
- Content quality is a key component of any successful SEO effort. We work closely with our clients when developing content in strategic areas.
- We have established strong, sound relationships with all major search engines. These relationships allow us to enjoy the benefits of using cutting-edge tools and techniques so we can get results for our clients!
If you are interested in optimizing your website, let’s schedule a completely free, no-obligation consultation. We will review your website and propose a specific action plan on how you can achieve higher rankings in the search engines.